Amazfit Bip S is an advanced version of Amazfit Bip and BipLite. It has 1.28 Inch (3.25 cm) TFT Display for displaying apps and other functions. With a weight of 31 grams, this Smartwatch offers features like Waterproof, Call Function, and up to 40 days of battery life (200mAh). It consists of a heart rate monitor that tracks down the heart rate at an accuracy rate of 98% in real-time.
Look and Features of Amazfit Bip S
Similar to the regular Bip, the Amazfit Bip S is a 31gm light-weighted smartwatch that is comfortable at night for tracking user’s sleep time. The main module of the Amazfit Bip S is made up of polycarbonate and flaunts that fuses two different shades of polycarbonate to show an “expressive appearance.” Huami calls it “Two-Tone Design.”
The Amazfit Bip S has a width of 20mm and a length of 85-110mm detachable straps. These are made up of TPU or silicone, depends upon your purchased colour version. Carbon Black Bip S comes with the TPU straps whether, the White Rock, Red Orange, and Warm Pink models provides silicone straps. The Amazfit Bip S has a 1.28-inch display with a logo of Amazfit right below it. On the right side, the Bip S has a physical crown of 316L stainless steel which gives decent feedback and uses to unlock the Smartwatch, scroll up and down during a workout, return to a previous menu, and pause it.
At the back, the Amazfit Bip S has a PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Heart Rate Sensor that joined with charging pins. Bip S is 5 ATM water-resistant up to 50 meters, means user don’t need to take it off while taking a shower or swimming.
The Amazfit Bip S has a 1.28-inch always-on transflective colour display with a resolution of 176×176-pixel. The transflective display benefited with less power consumption and outdoor visibility. Showing of 64 colours, it comes with the 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a coating of anti-fingerprint.
In the bright light, the screen looks clear that is amazing compared to other smartwatches and smart bands. So, it need not turn on backlight during outdoor work out that save power consumption. In indoor lights, the user might be faced difficulty to operate the Smartwatch. It displays notifications and incoming call alerts.
Runs on Amazfit OS, the Amazfit Bip S is a quite responsive and easy UI interface to use. Notifications can be accessed by swiping up the home screen and control centre opens by swiping down that gives quick access to Screen Lock, Do Not Disturb, Screen Brightness, and Music Control.
Different functions such as Music, PAI, Status, Weather, and Heart rate can be accessed by swiping on the left or right on the home screen. User can also rearrange the appearance order of apps by tapping My Devices > Shortcut settings.
Features of Amazfit Bip S
The Amazfit Bip S serves a lot of features that are stated below.
- Besides monitoring real-time heart rate, it can track user’s sleep, count the steps, and delivers sedentary reminder, incoming call and app notification alerts.
- It also provides alarm clock, stopwatch, world clock, countdown timer, compass, phone finder, event reminder, weather forecast, and music control.
- It has PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor to monitor heart rate. With a 3x sensing area and 7x luminous intensity, accuracy improved up to 98%. It also reduces the power consumption up to 1/5th.
- The PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor measured the pulse at an interval of one minute, five minutes, ten minutes, or thirty minutes automatically.
- Along with displaying contents of three pages, the Amazfit Bip S show maximum 10 number of notifications at a time.
- The sleep tracking sensor present the data in a graphical form along with wake up time, sleep time, and the amount of awake time, light sleep and deep sleep. Also, the sleep assistant of Amazfit provides the user with a sleep score to help them improve the quality of sleep.
- Amazfit Bip S supports ten sports modes such as Yoga, Walking, Indoor cycling, Treadmill, Outdoor Cycling, Outdoor running, Open water, Elliptical trainer, Pool, Freestyle.
- Bip S is waterproof up to 50 meters deep. So that user can wear it during swimming to record swimming data along with stroke rate, stroke times, tracks in open waters, SWOLF index, etc.
- With a 200mAh battery, the Amazfit Bip S delivers an outstanding battery life. All credit goes to the selection of electronic components and power optimization technology. With 2.5 hours of charging, it can last for up to 40 days on primary usage. Whereas, it lasts for 15 days on typical usage with an active and busy lifestyle.
Price of Amazfit Bip s
In India, the price of the Amazfit Bip S is 4,999 rupees. It is available on both Amazon and Flipkart – online shopping Apps.
|Box Contents||Smart Watch, User Manual, Warranty Card|
|Features||Waterproof, Call Function|
|Battery||Up to 40 Days battery life (200mAh)|
|Design||Rectangular, Flat Dial Design|
|Display||1.28 Inch (3.25 cm) TFT Display|
|Shape Surface||Rectangular, Flat|
|Dimensions||42 x 35.3 x 11.4 mm|
|Colours||Red Orange, White Rock, Warm Pink|
|Screen Protection||Yes Corning Gorilla Glass, v3|
|Screen Size||1.28 Inch|
|Screen Resolution||176 x 176 pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes Capacitive Touchscreen|
|Pixel Density Sharpness||194 PPI|
Connectivity and Sensors
|Bluetooth||Yes v5.0, BLE|
|GPS||Yes with Glonass|
Additional Features and Notifications
|Calories Intake Burned||Yes|
So, this is all for today. We make sure you will get to know about the Amazfit Bip S by reading this article. You can also see all the features at a glance stated below. If you like our content, then please share it among your loveable persons. If you know more or you have any questions, then please comment below, as we are trying to provide better to you.