The annual tech confab of CES in the heart of Las Vegas showcases the latest technologies and greatest gadgets. Major corporations have announced new ideas, improved products and services, and innovative thoughts to make real entrepreneurs. Though it’s challenging to figure out the top 10 Ai-powered gadgets, we find CES’s most exciting gadgets. Without taking more time, let’s head into the article on Top 10 AI-powered gadgets from CES 2020 – world’s biggest tech show.
Amazfit T-Rex and Bip S
Huami revealed its smartwatch Amazfit T-REX and Amazfit Bip S as AI-powered gadgets at CES 2020 aimed for outdoor usage. Both are smartwatches with a lot of similarities and a few differences.
Amazfit T-REX has an AI-based in-built health monitor. This smartwatch has passed through 12 military-grade certifications for ensuring the resistance and robustness in harsh environments. An advanced low-power consumption chip consists of a new circuit design that includes in-depth power optimization to provide long battery life.
Features of Amazfit T-Rex
- 12 Military Certifications.
- Rugged Body and hard construction.
- 20-day Battery Life with 390mAh battery.
- AMOLED touch screen Display.
- Protected with corning Gorilla Glass 3 with anti-fingerprint coating.
And, Amazfit Bip S is an advanced version of Amazfit Bip and BipLite. It has 1.28 Inch (3.25 cm) TFT Display for displaying apps and other functions. With a weight of 31 grams, this smartwatch offers features like Waterproof, Call Function, and up to 40 days of battery life (200mAh). It consists of a heart rate monitor that tracks down the heart rate at an accuracy rate of 98% in real-time.
Features of Amazfit Bip S
- TFT touch screen display.
- It is waterproof and supports call facilities.
- With a 200mAh battery, it has 40-day battery life.
Amazfit PowerBuds and ZenBuds
PowerBuds and ZenBuds are the smart earbuds produced by Amazfit. Huami’s subsidiary Amazfit revealed about these earbuds at CES 2020.
The Amazfit PowerBuds contains a heart rate indicator. It helps in monitoring heart rate during a workout. Users can set their stipulated heart rate, exercise data, and timing for reducing the risks. It provides real-time notification.
Features of Power buds
- It comes with an in-ear PPG heart rate sensor that is one of USPs. It notifies users if their heart rate exceeds the warning value.
- It provides 8-hours playtime on a single charge and up to 24 hours of power backup with the charging case.
- Its composite diaphragm with 9mm drivers delivers high-definition sound. Thru Mode allows listening to the ambient noise that makes aware of the listener about the environment.
- In-ear sensors automatically pause the music when the user removes it from the ears. Earbuds also offer ENC dual-microphone noise reduction. It enhances call quality.
The smart noise-blocking earbud, Amazfit ZenBuds, completely omits outdoor noises. With an intelligent inference, it helps to sleep by generating calm music and the right environment. The smart sleep monitor function in the buds helps to form a healthy sleeping habit by analyzing the sleep quality each night.
Features of Zenbuds
- TWS designed earbuds helps users to fall asleep in a natural way. It can also monitor heart rate, sleeping patterns and positions, and in-ear alarm.
- It provides 12-hours battery life on a single charge. And another 56 hours of playtime with the charging case.
- Its auto sleep detection will automatically pause music as it detects that the user has fallen asleep. It provides other features like a gyroscope sensor, Bluetooth v5.0, and incoming calling notifications.
- The 1.78 grams of weighted earbuds are compatible with Android as well as iOS devices.
TicPods 2 is a smart wireless earbud developed by Mobvoi. It was revealed at CES 2020 by Mobvoi. With an open-fit design, the earbuds consist of motion, touch, and in-house voice technologies of Mobvoi. Using this, the user can fully customize its listening, navigating, and interacting facility according to the situation. The AI features include the wakeup word, touch controls, quick commands, and gesture motion controls. It also helps to make more explicit calls in high quality and provides immersive sound for a longer time with excellent battery life.
Features of TicPods 2
- Quick-Commands for standard earbud functions need no activation for wakeup words.
- Head gesture controls TicPods 2 Pro wireless earbuds hands-free and intuitive.
- Touch controls allow controlling audio without having to reach for the phone.
- Say “Hey Tico” to activate the smart assistant.
- Qualcomm® aptX Audio delivers the highest possible sound quality from Bluetooth devices.
- Dual-mic noise cancellation helps to make Crystal clear calls.
- It provides a 20-hour battery life with the charging case.
- A quick 5-minute charge powered earbuds up to 1 hour of playback.
- Enhance range and connection speed with Bluetooth 5.0.
Jabra Elite Active 75t
Jabra has released the new Elite Active 75t that competes well against Samsung, Apple, etc. Looking towards the active lifestyle of consumers, Jabra provides the best fitting high-performance earbuds. With a 7.5-hour battery life, the earbuds feature ambient sound mode. An IP57 rating makes the earbuds waterproof and sweatproof. The Elite Active 75t’s are available on Amazon and Flipkart for 200 dollars, i.e., near about 14,000 INR rupees.
Features of Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Compact Design – With the compact size, these headsets fit well in ears. It makes it easy and comfortable to listen to music and answer calls.
- Excellent Call Quality – This headset uses the 4-microphone call technology for superior call quality. It also provides a high-quality call even in a windy or noisy environment. It also offers easy access to voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri.
- Massive Battery Backup – This battery lasts for up to 7.5 hours of the headset on a single full charge. Along with the charging case, the headset can also get up to 28 hours of battery backup.
- Reliable Connectivity – Users can enjoy a genuine wireless connection with this headset without the hassle of wires and audio dropouts.
- Dust- and Water-resistant – This headset is IP57-rated. It can withstand accidental water splashes and dust resistance.
- Customized Audio – Use the customizable equalizer by the Jabra Sound app to fine-tune the music according to user preference.
- Stay safe when you exercise outside – “Hear Through” Mode allows the user to choose how much background noise the user wants to hear.
Braun has launched its all-new three speakers as a series of “LE” lines. Among them, LE03 is the smallest and least expensive speaker. With extremely compact, sports, and elegant form factor, the speaker boasts powerful low-end performance, including in-app equalizer and voice recognition. All LE speakers have been designed to deliver realistic sound with full tonal dynamics. The music remains crystal clear at very low volumes also.
They developed with a flat state-of-the-art BMR drivers (BMR) profile to give an omnidirectional panoramic soundstage experience. The room will fill with a multi-layered beautiful sound. By using the placement equalizer settings, the speaker can be switched from landscape to portrait Mode. It helps to adjust the playback for the orientation and location. Sounds can be audible from any corner of the room. The LE03 is available at 379 dollars on the Braun website.
Features of Braun LE03
- Hands-free voice control – Users can play music, manage tasks, and find answers with the Google Assistant voice control facility around the home.
- Privacy on your terms – It mechanically disconnects the microphones for providing real privacy.
- Play what matters – It supports more than 300 music streaming services over Wi-Fi.
- Superior sound control – Adapting the playback by placing EQ settings for speaker orientation and location.
- Fine-tuning – Bass and treble tone control has been done intelligently.
- Home integration – It supports multi-room setups with true-stereo Mode.
- Future-proofed – Software always needs up-to-date for experience enhancement.
- Secure connectivity – It works with Chromecast built-in, Google Assistant for Androids, and also works with Airplay.
Royole Mirage Smart Speaker
Royole, a Chinese display company, revealed an Alexa-enabled speaker has a curved, flexible touch screen with a cylindrical body for a unique design look. Mirage Smart Speaker has an 8-inch AMOLED display with “fully flexible” touch responsive. At the top of the speaker, there is a control switch to change the song, increase and decrease the volume, and give the command a microphone feature. Instead of tapping on controls, the user could touch the screen to change the song, increase and decrease the volume, and voice command activation. Based on the songs, it displays some cool visualizers.
Royole also offers three “full-range drivers” and a “passive bass radiator,” in Mirage. The speaker comes with Amazon Alexa and two far-field mics to pick up voice commands. The Mirage has a 5MP camera, but it’s not clear about the use of this camera.
Features of Royole Mirage Smart Speaker
- 8-inch flexible AMOLED touchable display.
- Unique drivers with a passive radiator.
- Ambient lighting for a party, work, and home.
- “Always On” intelligent voice control with Alexa service.
- 360 degree immersive sound, including powerful DSP for room-filling music.
- Crystal bright acoustic design having touch sensor controls on the upper acrylics.
Ampere Side Pocket Wireless
Ampere Tech innovates a new quirky device; the Ampere Side Pocket Wireless power bank is a smart fanny pack capable of wireless charging with an input/output power of 13,400mAh. It provides USB-A as well as a USB-C output port. Wireless input simulates with all Qi-wireless chargers such as Unravel 3+1, Unravel AW+, and Hyper-Cube. Whereas, wireless output simulates with all Qi-enabled devices like AirPods Pro and AirPods. Its outer case is waterproof with a battery indicator.
It is available on the Ampere website for 130 dollars. The Side Pocket Wireless promises to be future essential for travelers.
Features of Ampere Side Pocket Wireless
- 100% Wireless charging phone pocket, including 13,400mAh power ratings.
- Hidden pocket for power bank storage with waterproof shell and zippers.
- RFID Blocking Sleeve with quick-switch adjustable strap.
- Extra-roomy Main Compartment.
Wacom has been well-known for providing state-of-the-art tools and solutions. With a 13.3 inch display and 1080p resolution, the Wacom One is a portable Tablet that can connect with Android, Windows, and Mac. A pen is given with the Wacom One for a useful canvas of drawing, photo and video enhancing, annotations, etc. The pen doesn’t need either battery or charging to use again and again.
The Wacom One is a “creative pen display” aimed towards students and designers and creative professionals. The price is starting at 400 dollars and is available on the Wacom website, Amazon – Online Shopping App.
Features of Wacom One
- It provides a 13.3-inch display with a 1080p resolution.
- Provides battery-free pen with tilt recognition facility.
- Nineteen degrees built-in fold-out legs support in Android, Windows, and Mac.
- Used for drawing, visual thinking, photo, and video enhancing, and annotating.
This year Samsung has introduced a home bot named Ballie. This ball-shaped robot help around the home using AI (Artificial Intelligence). It is used as a fitness assistant. Also, it follows commands to help modern tasks like connecting smart devices and also answer those commands.
The robot uses a mobile interface with an on-device Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities, an in-built camera, and voice activation to recognize and respond to users. It also helps in various household tasks. Besides responding to spoken demands like a pet, it can also be used as a wakeup call, a fitness assistant, and recording moments, managing other smart devices like TVs and vacuums in the home.
When owners are out of the house, it can also keep as a real pet. The robot can be controlled with commands like “say hi”, “come here, Ballie”, and “good boy” like a pet dog.
The robot toilet assistant
Have you ever been stuck in the toilet because of an empty toilet paper roll? If yes, then you know what a comical and unfortunate situation that is. Sometimes you will be lucky enough, having a nearby person who could throw toilet paper. But if nobody is there to help you out from this situation, then how do you manage?
To get out of this awkward situation, RollBot, a quirky toilet paper delivery robot, is designed to assist people by delivering much-needed rolls of toilet paper in their greatest need. You have to take out your phone and order a toilet paper roll using a tiny robot.
The RollBot is a “conceptual prototype” revealed by Charmin at consumer technology conference CES this year in Las Vegas. It is a two-wheeled robot that is accessed by a Bluetooth-connected smartphone. It automatically navigates its owner and delivers an extra roll of toilet paper. Also, the RollBot could visit the bathrooms. Manufacturer Procter & Gamble has not announced the sale on the device yet.
So, this is all. We make sure that you have gained knowledge about the top 10 AI-powered gadgets from CES 2020 – the world’s biggest tech show by this comprehensive information. Besides these 10 AI-powered gadgets, there are many more gadgets that will be discussed later. For now, that’s it.
At last, if you like our article, share this with your lovable persons and help them to know about 10 AI-powered gadgets from CES 2020 – the world’s biggest tech show. For further questions, you can freely comment below.